The weird word that so many people are afraid to say, because if they do, it might mean that they admit they are actually doing it. Once I a while, satisfying oneself is covered with secrecy, shame, and guilt.
At our youth we are told that masturbation is unhealthy and they shouldn’t be doing it. Thiat is quite incorrect. Did you really believe that masturbation would make you blind, or grow hair on your palms, or give you pimples? With time, however, you got to know that those legends were ridiculous, but you probably still felt much guilt and shame about what you were doing almost every night under the covers or in the bathroom. Even if you never got caught, you probably had an inner voice telling that you shouldn’t be doing it. Perhaps it’s because nobody ever talked about it, or maybe it just felt so pleasant. But the truth is, it is totally healthy, natural and normal, and you will not get in trouble for doing it. As you know, sure Pee Wee Herman and George Michael got punished for it. That was only because they were doing it in public places. What you do in the intimate privacy of your safe home (or very discretely in public) isn’t subject to the Genital Police. Touching yourself is the most natural thing in the world. Get rid of those images of lonely women and teenage boys.
Masturbation is a good thing to all of us:
young, old, married, single, happy, or depressed. Masturbation is like sex with someone you realy love. Feel pride in satisfying yourself. Don’t be afraid to say that word anymore. Say this out loud, that you enjoy masturbation. There is no need to feel embarrassed about it! If you start feeling proud about the fact that you masturbate, then probably you can even influence the people in your life to think the same way. You can help your lover to feel more comfortable with that act. Then the two of you can talk about how you can use what you’ve learned from your self-pleasuring to enhance your sex life together. In addition, you may be able to start talking openly with your friends about masturbation. You could
even have a contest with your friends a la the Seinfeld folks. But instead of betting on who can go the longest without masturbating, wouldn’t it be fun to see who could do it the best or creatively?
Health Benefits of Masturbation
People masturbate for various reasons. The common reason for people to masturbate is simply because they want to gain an orgasm. But in fact, masturbation has other benefits besides just feeling good.
- Serving as a natural sleeping pill to those who can’t fall to sleep.
- Being a great stress relief , as well as sexual frustration.
- Teaching you how to get a better orgasm, so when you are with a partner, you know what works best for you.
- Giving you a sexual outlet if you are widowed or divorced.
- Relieving menstrual cramps in some women.
- Giving you something to do if you’re alone and you get sexually excited, or even if you’re just bored.
- Giving you pleasure anytime.
Have you ever thought to have easy sex one way, in the same position for the rest of your life? Just do it for relaxation? I don’t think so! In order to get the most out of your sex life, you must know how to get the most out of your solo sex life. OK, lets start experimenting with variations so you have a rich, nice, varied masturbatory sex life.
In the beginning, start by touching yourself when you want to feel pleasure, any time of the day and night, in any position, you may use any kind of stimulation. Your masturbation does not just have to be something for you to retire. You may masturbate just for fun or while away the time. Try masturbating in all different positions and all different ways.
You can do it:
- You have plenty places for it. You may do it in every room of your house and in the backyard.
- During masturbation you may sit, stand, squat or lie.
- You may be clothed with everything on, even socks and shoes, and your glasses!
- In the bath or in the shower.
- With the lights on or off.
- When you are reading porno story or looking at sexual pictures.
- When you are watching in a mirror on yourself (it’s so interesting).
- When you are watching television or a video (something sexy, or for variation, something not at all sexy).
- When you are talking on the phone (either phone sex or just a regular conversation).
- When you are in a car, in a bus, on in airplane, in cinema, or a in train—only in case that nobody one else would notice! (This is often easier for women!)